Buddha Life Changing Quotes
During the late 6th centuries BCE first Buddha Quotes has occour. A person named Siddhartha Gautama, who was later known to the Buddha, was born in the area which is called as Nepal in the present. There are several myths and stories regarding the Buddha’s birth but some facts that are authentic about him, we will describe them all in the content. He was born into a royal family, and the Buddha was raised in the most exquisite luxury. His father’s attempts were to shield him from every ugliness of life, but he was different. One day he somehow ventured into the outside world, way beyond the castle walls he was spending the luxury life. There he encountered the ultimate three aspects of life: the sick, the old and the dead. All of these tremendous experiences troubled and made him question the transience of life, the meaning of life and the pleasures of it.
After all this, he encountered and experienced the ascetic who, by choice, and lived a spiritual life renouncing all the pleasures of the world. At that time he was entirely deprived of all the life’s comforts, and his bright eyes shined with the contentment. All these tremendous experiences moved the Buddha to leave his comfortable and luxury lifestyle in search of the ultimate more significant meaning of life. He discovered time practising forms of the self-denial, the “Middle Path“. This idea closely resembles “Golden Mean“ of Aristotle.
In his life, he experienced the luxury pleasure and the highest deprivation, but Buddha understood that neither of these extreme situations brought him the real understanding of the life. After that he started meditation with deep concentration which is known as (Dhyana), he practised that under a bodhi tree and there he found the real Enlightenment. After he began teaching Four Noble Truths of life to the people to help them achieve peace of mind and transcendent happiness through practice and knowledge that is known in the present world as Buddhism.
The rules and practices of Buddhism are not just for Buddhists, these golden rules and principles can be followed by everyone who wants the peace, calm, spirituality and happiness in life.
Reading the quotes of Buddha religion will help you understand the real meaning of life. How to get the state of happiness and calm in life. Buddha wanted to teach his followers some golden principles which he experienced to find the inner peace of mind.
The famous and great quotes of Buddha
These are the quotes that you should study, read and remind yourself each day. Now you might be asking, how can I tell myself of the Buddha’s teaching each day? Well, the best solution for you is to perform Buddha décor in your house to give a refined touch. The act of putting Buddha quotes wall stickers at your home will provide you with the opportunity to read and be inspired every day.
Some of the best Buddha quotes that have inspired millions of people are:
- Be where you are; otherwise, you will miss your life.
- Give, even if you only have a little.
- Irrigators channel waters; fletchers straighten arrows; carpenters bend wood; the wise master themselves.
- Drop by drop is the water pot filled. Likewise, the wise man, gathering it little by little, fills himself with good.
- Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
- Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely.
- The mind is everything. What you think you become.
- There is no fear for one whose mind is not filled with desires.
- If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another.
- Even as a solid rock is unshaken by the wind, so are the wise unshaken by praise or blame.
- Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.
- Nothing can harm you as much as your thoughts unguarded.
- You must strive. The Buddhas only point the way.
- Meditate… do not delay, lest you later regret it.
- Life is so very difficult. How can we be anything but kind?
- Ardently do today what must be done. Who knows? Tomorrow, death comes.
- If you find no one to support you on the spiritual path, walk alone.
- What you are is what you have been. What you’ll be is what you do now.
- If you propose to speak always ask yourself, is it true, is it necessary, is it kind.
- Doubt everything. Find your light.
All these quotes make a powerful impact on a person’s life if he/she acts accordingly. There are also other quotes that Buddha specifically described a person’s social life. These quotes must be on your Buddha wall art.
- Live every act fully, as if it were your last. Click to tweet
- Virtue is persecuted more by the wicked than it is loved by the good.
- Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.
- Purity or impurity depends on oneself. No one can purify another.
- To support mother and father, to cherish wife and child and to have a simple livelihood; this is the good luck.
- One moment can change a day, one day can change a life, and one life can change the world.
- If we fail to look after others when they need help, who will look after us?
- To live a pure, unselfish life, one must count nothing as one’s own in the midst of abundance.
- She who knows life flows, feels no wear or tear, needs no mending or repair.
- An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
- Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill.
- To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent.
- Should a seeker not find a companion who is better or equal, let them resolutely pursue a solitary course.
- If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.
If we follow this masterpiece advice and read them every day, we can inevitably become happy, peaceful, loving and happy with our lives. You should put Buddha quotes wall stickers in your home to get inspire each day of your life. Buddha life purpose was to find happiness and meaning of life and then teach all of the things he learned to his followers. Millions of people have done Buddha wall art at their homes because Buddha quote kept them motivated and blessed each day of their lives.
It is a tie that you do Buddha décor in your room to get the sense of happiness whenever you feel depressed of life. These quotes will help you a lot in finding the real meaning and purpose of your life.